Duvet or Copriletto without ruffles with a design of flowers printed in gray.
It has a very nice touch, ideal for daily use, it will give a new look to your room with this modern design.
100% Polyester fabric, great durability and resistance to washing.
First: you should choose the size of the comforter, which is perfect for your bed, only if you have a special bed, higher or lower than normal you will have to measure the heights and the height to know which measure is closer to the one you you need.
For bed of ........ 140/150cm: 240x270cm.
For bed of ....... 160/180cm: 255x270cm.
Quilts are perfect bedspreads for shelter during fall or winter nights, will not let the heat escape your bed, keeping your body temperature throughout the night, as well as being the most important decorative element in any room.
When choosing your quilt you will have to take into account the colors. Play with the shades that combine most not only with your quilt but also with the color of the curtains, the color of the walls and with the colors that have your furniture, look for the colors of the entire room are in the same range.
Second: The final decorative touch to your room will give the cushions, you will see how the bedroom changes.
For the decoration with cushions is perfectly the most important thing is to know how to combine them, play with the sizes, shapes and colors.
Included in the price; 2 cushions 50X50cm / nº 145 to match the drawing of the quilt.
If you want to add more cushions like the ones in the picture you can do it by clicking on the following images:
Third: do not forget that you can combine your comforter with a nice bed rug that will avoid contact with the cold floor every morning.
The Bed carpets can be seen by clicking here.
The Benefits and Reasons to Buy a Quilt:
- The quilt is a cover closed by its four sides that houses inside a filling that you do not have to walk changing.
- The bed is made very easy, with a couple of lugs you have already made the bed.
- Duvets are very resistant and durable and easy to maintain. Just open the window of your room and let it air a little.
- The duvet is washed only once or twice a year.
- The difference between quilts and bedspreads is that the first has a thicker quilting than that of bedspreads. Duvets are more suitable for winter and bedspreads for spring and summer.
- Duvets are lighter than blankets.
- Duvets are cheaper than duvet covers.