Eco friendly Nordic quilt, organic quilt duvet, made Lyocell fiber is obtained from cellulose extracted in forests managed in a sustainable manner. This fiber is characterized by its great capacity of absorption and elimination of moisture.
In this Nordic quilt has been used a padding that combines the Ergotex and Lyocell fibers, which provides an optimal degree of breathability and freshness for sleep, highlighting its ability to absorb water vapor released by the body during rest and subsequent evaporation.
In addition, its 100% polyester microfiber fabric, with peach skin finish, makes this quilt a very pleasant item in contact with the skin.
- Options: 400 gr / m2: High
- Maintenance: Washable
- Transpiration: High
- Property: Helicoitex Fiber
- Softness: Feather Touch
- Multilayer carding system, increasing the insulating capacity.
- Uniform fiber density over the entire surface.
- Quilt closure by binding fabric cuffs.
- Breathable, flexible and adaptable.
- Very good thermal insulation.
- Practical case to keep it until its new use.
Fabric: 100% microfiber polyester.
75% Virgin and hollow fiber 100% Polyester Ergotex.
25% Virgin virgin cellulose - Naturcell
Nordic filler can be kept for many years in perfect condition with easy maintenance.
1. Aerate and shake the filling, at least once a week, to regain its natural form.
Avoid direct sunlight, as it can damage their quality.
2. Save the blank in cloth bag (never plastic), in dry, airy and without light, when not being used.
3. We recommends dry cleaning Nordic filling. in a specialized establishment.
Condiciones de Lavado.