Stain-repellent linen/cotton tablecloth, Christmas and winter design on your table, 30% linen and 70% cotton. Width of 150 cm and hem finished.
The fabric is a blend of fabric and teflon, more like fabric than plastic, that is surprising the way repels all liquids.
Tablecloths collection with Natural aspect. Linen tablecloths, linen-cotton tablecloths or natural texture, plain or printed with all the advantages of stain repellent treatment. Earth, brown and beige colors along with tones that fit in any milieu.
Fabrics and its textures are the focus of our Natural collection, ideal for mountain homes, holidays and farmhouses or cottages.
Our tablecloths have the real stain repellent treatment: two layers of resin and a bath of Teflon® by Dupont® which guarantees an easy and brief cleaning, with no need to be cleaned every time. They are also machine washable and can be ironed at the back.
Tablecloth very suitable for outdoor table cloths, porches, terraces and gardens, open kitchen, for daily use and special occasions. They are suitable for both, domestic and for professional and catering use.
All the desings are available in a wide range of different sizes in tablecloths, placemats and aprons for the kitchen.
The tablecloths are sold without napkins, paper napkins recommend or similar.
(Obviously, this fabric not dry or clean hands thoroughly, is stain resistant and repels liquids.)
Made in Spain
Stain resistant tablecloth. What is it?
It is a textile cloth that has been specifically treated to repel stains:
- Two layers of acrylic resin. Protects the fabric against water and stains.
- Treatment bath Teflon® by DuPont high temperature.
The Teflon® forms a protective layer around each fiber through which the fabric repels stains and dirt.
- The food spilled liquids and are repulsed and very easy to remove / clean.
- the frequency of washing the tablecloth is significantly reduced.
- You can iron on the reverse
- The fabric retains a new look longer.
What does being Eco-Friendly?
Eco-Friendly Being friendly means s / environmentally friendly er.
Companies that are Eco-Friendly included within the manufacturing process of its products, processes or materials that try to impact the environment as little as possible.
- Clean fresh stains at the time with a damp cloth. For grease stains use soapy water.
- Wash exceptionally washing at 40 ° maximum. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dry cleaning.
- Iron on reverse, by the untreated face to reactivate treatment.