Duvet cover 100% poliester velvet style with 200 thread percal of density.
The fabric has a floral pattern of big flowers flowers in grey background with a marked provencal style very luminous.
The quilt and the pillowcases have a high-quality confection and thermoforming, the edge is double with machine-reinforced stitching and the mouths are closed by buttons, both the pillows and the duvet cover.
Quilts available for:
- For 150cm/160cm beds the duvet is 250x260 cm. + 2 cushion covers 50x70 cm.
- For 180cm/120cm beds the duvet is 280x260 cm. + 2 cushion covers 50x70 cm.
It is very important to know well the measures and the height of the bed you have before buying the comforter, measure both heights and width.
* Normally we have stocks of all sizes, and the shipment is made in 48 hours, but sometimes it may not be available and will be made upon receipt of the order may take a few days.
In any case we will notify you if we do not have stock.
* With this fabric we can custom make special measures, in addition to the duvet cover, bedding sets, pillow cases or cushions, quilts of 200 grs. and / or caprilettos or fine summer quilts of 100 grs. You just call us at 944 167 686 and tell us what you want and we will give you a budget without obligation.
THREAD AND PERCAL DENSITY
* The density of 200 threads per inch or more is directly related to smoothness and quality. The more threads per inch the fabric has, the finer they are and this determines the softness of the sheet.
This is so, because when weave, that is to say, to interweave the threads of the weft with those of the warp, volume is produced in the fabric, the finer the threads, the more volume is produced and the softer and lighter the final fabric.
* Percal cotton is a type of fabric that refers to the shape or structure in which cotton fibers interlock.
In the structure of the calico the fibers cross each other along and across the width of the fabric alternately. A thread across by a thread along, and so on.
The structure of the calico makes this fabric breathable and generates a pleasant sensation of freshness. It is not the softest to the touch but it is very nice and it gains in resistance.
Cotton is a soft, fresh and light material, hence it is one of the most used in the manufacture of bedding.
The bedding with 100% cotton fabrics has very good resistance, does not get lint, adapts to body temperature and is very pleasant to the touch.