Pans with aluminum body and stone coating, a new way of cooking, reinforces it against wear and scratches, is more resistant and durable than Teflon pans that have proven to be too delicate.
This is a multipurpose pan, its body is made of cast aluminum that can be used in any type of fire without worrying, induction, ceramic, electric or even gas, direct fire.
This new coating that incorporates mineral particles, ensures greater durability and a healthier kitchen (without PFOA).
Although it has been proven that the stone coating is very resistant, I always recommend leaving aside the metal utensils and using those made of wood or silicone, that way we will greatly extend the life of our pan.
In these pans the nonstick is very good, it shows quickly because the food does not stick, even after several months using them you will notice that you can cook anything almost without using oil.
The time to wash them is a delight, most of the dirt is removed only with a jet of hot water.
- When we buy the pan, we must remove all the stickers and wash it with soap and hot water.
- Subsequently we dry it and spread all its bottom with oil.
- It is not advisable to put it on fire while empty.
- The diameter of the heat source should be adapted to the size of the bottom of the pan.
- Although metal utensils can be used, it is best to use wood or silicone.
- You will see how even using little oil. Making an omelette, frying fish or an egg is very easy and does not stick.
- After cooking with it, let it cool a few minutes before washing it.
- They can be washed in the dishwasher, but they will last much longer if you wash them by hand using a soft sponge.
- If your food has burned and there are charred spots, fill the pan with white vinegar and heat it. You will see that now the dirt comes out easily.
- When saving them, do not put anything on it. If you do, put a rag on its surface to prevent scratching.