Eco friendly Nordic quilt, made with lining and filling of virgin fiber 100% natural cotton with European ecological certificate.
You can choose this quilts in three different weights and calorific value.
All these quilt models contain a selection of the longest and strongest filaments of the cotton flower as a filling to obtain a very comfortable and totally ecological nappa.
These natural cotton filaments are carded to obtain a fiber that stands out for its absorption capacity and thermal insulation.
Breathable, it transmits a great sensation of freshness, flexible, adaptable and does not accumulate static electricity.
• Fabric: Taffeta 100% natural cotton dye-free
• Filling: Naturalia. Virgin fiber 100% natural and ecological cotton.
• European eco-label
• 100% cotton fabric, with ecological finish
• Free of tincture
• Very good thermal insulation
• Does not accumulate static electricity
• Weight: 400gr / m2.
• Washable at a temperature of 40º and it is recommended to dry in a dryer.
• Presentation in briefcase with zipper and handle
• Measure: 150 x 220 cm, suitable for beds 80/90 cm wide
• Measure: 180 x 220 cm, suitable for beds 105 cm wide
• Measure: 220 x 220 cm, suitable for 135 cm wide beds
• Measure: 240 x 220 cm, suitable for beds 150 cm wide
• Measure: 260 x 240 cm, suitable for beds 150/160 cm wide
• Measure: 280 x 240 cm, suitable for beds 180/200 cm wide
(Important: Note the size of the duvet cover)
• Lightweight model spring-summer-autumn: Medium
• Winter model: High
• Combi model: Very high
• Transpiration: Maximum
• Ownership: Fibra Naturalia
• Softness: Cotton Touch
• Maintenance: Washable, neither caked nor mottled.
• Recommended to dry in dryer
• Combi model, linked by brackets
Quality stamps and certifications:
Nordic filler can be kept for many years in perfect condition with easy maintenance.
1. Aerate and shake the filling, at least once a week, to regain its natural form.
Avoid direct sunlight, as it can damage their quality.
2. Save the blank in cloth bag (never plastic), in dry, airy and without light, when not being used.
3. We recommends dry cleaning Nordic filling. in a specialized establishment.
Condiciones de Lavado.
It can be washed in 40º water.
|Do not iron.|
|Do not use legia.|
|Dry in a gentle dryer.|
It can be dry washed.
|ORGANIC COVER FOR YOUR ECO DUVET||69.00 € *|
|75.00 € *|
*Display accessory details
ORGANIC DUVET COVER
69.00 € *
ORGANIC MATTRESS PROTECTOR
25.00 € *
4.50 € *
55.00 € *
ORGANIC BOTTOM SHEETS & BAG
24.00 € *
10.00 € *
JERSEY ORGANIC DUVET COVER
59.00 € *